About

Latest Project :
Loading...

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Hair Background Removal - Owens Inc

Filled under:

Hair Background Removal - Owens Inc


A hair background removal project from upwork. The project name was Remove Background & Crop. I have done this work in upwork. The is so nice and beautiful work in upwork. My client was so satisfied with my work. That was very simple work in Adobe Photoshop.

The project was from Photo Editing Category. The project was very simple. I did huge kinds of design and editing work in my whole life for many clients. JR Owens from Owens Inc was clients of this project. I did not find anyone like this man. He was so honest, generous and helpful person. I was feeling so much comfortable to work with this man. He gave me 5 star review for this project.
This project is very simple work. But, the project gave me so relaxed to working with this.

0 comments: